Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Super Bowl Fun

I love football season, it is one of my favorites.
The feeling of fall, campfires,
beers, great (totally un-healthy for you) food.
It is just the best.

Our Family are HUGE Bengals Fans.

WHO DEY!!!
This year we decided to add on to our teams.

Hubby and I have been following the Giants all season.
Well, it is that time of year now for.....

I don't know about you, but for us,
By the time Super Bowl comes around,
we don't quite feel that into football.
(I don't do well with sports that have long seasons). LOL!

Well this year I want to make the Super Bowl fun!!
Here are some ideas I have for making that happen.

  
             VS.

What better way to support the teams than to have
the beers that seem close to home...
(Brooklyn Lager)   &    (Sam Adams Boston Lager)

My Hubby thinks I am so strange for this but if I have beer,
I have to have ... Chocolate!

Here is an awesome look for cupcakes

http://minibakercupcakes.blogspot.com/2011/12/football-themed-cupcakes.html

Here is a more appropriate style for my skill level


http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/2012/01/26-football-shaped-food-ideas.html

There are all kids of foods that work for football games but I think the easier it is to just pick up and eat the better. That is why I think this popcorn option is awesome!

http://kamibuchanan.blogspot.com/2011/01/awesome-superbowl-party-idea.html
Lastly, A few Game Options might be fun,
Because who really watches the game except for the commercials. Ha! Ha!

  1. Trivia- Write questions and answers before your guest arrive and radomly ask the questions. See who really knows their stuff
  2. Football Bingo- Have bingo cards and guests can write in what they think they might hear or see during the game or the commercials (1st down, Tim Tebow, Manning Brothers, etc.)
  3. Pot Luck- Everyone writes down who is going to win and by how much and they pay to be in the pot. Whoever wins or gets the closest, wins the whole pot!
I hope you all enjoy the Super Bowl!

Go Giants!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read every one of them and really do cherish what people have to say. It is the highlight of my day. Feel free to ask me questions and I will try and respond in a timely manner. Thanks for visiting and for leaving a comment.