Thursday, May 26, 2011

Inspire

So, I'm sure you guessed it.
Yep. Still BROKE!!!
We have a friend that is going to look at the computer but it takes time and we just don't have any extra time these days. And guess what, NOW MY CAMERA IS BROKE.
Both items aren't old.
It is so frustrating.
Again, I need to take it back to the store but that takes time too.

Well, that was enough of my little rant about that. On to more fun things.
Since I can't post anything I have done, why don't I post about what others have done and make me want to do.


I just discovered this blog yesterday and I just can't stop reading it. It makes me want to cry and to help everyone at the same time. Feel free to contact the blog editor to post your own secret, or give some useful advice to others. Hugs for all these people.


{Stenciled Window Treatment @ A little of this, A little of that}
How awesome is this! I have a window treatment in mind for my master bedroom but this is a great alternative, and cheaper!

{Vintage Suitcase Table @ Shabby, Chic, & Charming}
There is no where in my house that something so Shabby Chic would fit, however, I have been looking for a desk for Boogs and so I am thinking of adding legs and making a desk out of it!


{Dinning Room Banquette @ Rushartist}
I NEED something like this in my house. I can't find a table that will fit in our little condo and not stick out like 2 feet. Oh my! This just reminds me that I have never shown you guys our home. I guess I need to put that on my to-do list for when I have a camera and computer.


{Threaded Necklace @ Tatertots & Jello}
This was inspired by J-Crew and if you have read my blog before you know that I love J-crew but am not allowed to shop there, lack of mulah! This is a great option. Totally do able. Now, its just about finding the time.

Well, I think that is enough for now. I already have a list a mile long of things I want to do. Maybe I will get time this summer to catch up. Oh well!
Have a great day!

P.S. I did make the lace outlined picture frame seen here, except I framed a wedding invitation. Turned out so adorable. I have a small project that I am going to try and post about tomorrow from my phone. Maybe that will work.
**Cross your fingers**

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read every one of them and really do cherish what people have to say. It is the highlight of my day. Feel free to ask me questions and I will try and respond in a timely manner. Thanks for visiting and for leaving a comment.