Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Writers Block {or just Lazy}

I know it has been a while.
No good projects.
Just nothing going up.
I think I have a case of writers block.
Or maybe it is called being lazy.

Well, I can't say that I have been lazy anywhere but here.
I'm preping myself and my husband to be in a wedding.
Not just any wedding, one of our best friends.
After them starting to date because of our wedding,
they are finally getting married!!!!

We are also getting ready to get family pictures taken,
preparing for preschool,
trying to finish crafts that I have started,
and  take in this last bit of summer.

So, I guess you can just say that I have been lazy here.
I'm so sorry.
I hate doing that but there is only so much to go around.

Besides, if I was going to be lazy,
this is where you would find me:

(Photo from Here)



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read every one of them and really do cherish what people have to say. It is the highlight of my day. Feel free to ask me questions and I will try and respond in a timely manner. Thanks for visiting and for leaving a comment.