Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Inspirations {For when I get the time}


Hey All!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE checking out other blogs. I love to see what they are posting, what the new craze is, or just check out the people/ blogs that I have come to know and love!

I wanted to let you all know what is out there that is inspiring me. These are all things that I am either in the process of creating (yes I do get ideas from others) or want to when I find the time.

So, here it goes:


Another great Easter Themed Project that I could do with Boogs:

Now for some things for the house:
I totally want to get this vinyl wall decal from Wonderfully Wordy

This next one is something ANYONE can do! Can't wait to give it a try. I totally need new pillows.

Isn't this rug just Gorgeous! I can't wait. It is going to look so good under my kitchen table.

And lastly, a few things for me and my girlfriends:


Last but certainly not least, Little Miss Momma {One of the reasons I started blogging}

So, that's all for now (which is a lot of projects).

P.S. I have a large project that I am working on so be sure to stay tuned. Also, please forgive me if I don't get to post everyday. I will try but this is a large project and pretty much taking up all my time. However, I am super stoked to show you the final pics!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read every one of them and really do cherish what people have to say. It is the highlight of my day. Feel free to ask me questions and I will try and respond in a timely manner. Thanks for visiting and for leaving a comment.