Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So much on my Plate...

Do you ever feel like you have to much on your plate?
Like you are being pulled in a 1000 directions that just makes you end up spinning in circles?

Well I do, and sometimes quite often. I have work (part-time) which is sometimes quite with nothing to do so I can get other things done, and sometimes very overwhelming and  I feel bogged down. {Of course those busy days usually come when I have the most stuff to do} I am also a full-time mommy, wife, pastor's wife (at least soon-to-be pastor's wife, still, a church staffer) friend, baker, maid, bill payer and whatever else I can find. I love doing crafts and most often will choose to do those, sort of as my outlet, over cleaning, dishes, and laundry.

On top of all of this I try and do side projects for people to make a little extra money. My newest one is helping out a client of my mother's, whom is a real estate agent, in doing some work to help get their house on the market. Staging, shopping, suggestions, and whatever else is needed. I am painting some fixtures which is taking the most amount of time.

Now, I am not telling you all of this so you feel sorry for me or volunteer for help (because as most of my friends know, I have a hard time taking it anyways, kind of a control freak). I'm telling you all of this for a few reasons:
  1. It helps to get it all out there. To get all that overwhelming feeling out.
  2. It puts things into perspective. Helps me to realize that the problems that I face right now are nothing compared to what others have going on. In other countries and in ours.
  3. To let other moms know that they aren't alone. That these things/ times happen to all of us.
If you are like me and have these overwhelming times please be encouraged that there is help out there. Not just by asking for help but by having support. I have the loving support of my hubby, who I could not live without. I have support of friends and family that will help when I need (and are willing to give into my controlling-ness). Lastly, but most important, I have the support of my loving Father in Heaven. I can call on Him to take all my worry away and He does. I surrender it all to Him and it just floats away.

If you don't have the support that I do through a spouse or friends, let ME be that support. Comment here, message me on facebook, just get a hold of me and let me lift you up and encourage you.

If you don't know Jesus in the way I described, again, comment, message me, let me lead you to Him! There is no greater gift than a relationship with our Savior!

Well, I don't know about you, but I am feeling better already.....
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read every one of them and really do cherish what people have to say. It is the highlight of my day. Feel free to ask me questions and I will try and respond in a timely manner. Thanks for visiting and for leaving a comment.