Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Intro to Mommy Makes Me...

HELLO ALL!

I am new to this whole world of blogging so please go easy on me.

I wanted to start this blog in order to inspire other to reach out and try something new. With the help of a few really great women in my life, they have given me the courage to break out and try something new. Most would say, "that isn't a big deal". But it is for me because I am doing it with something that I don't typically have when trying something new......
CONFIDENCE!

I know I am not the best at a lot of things, maybe even at a few things, but I am willing to stretch myself and at least give it a try. And I want to encourage others to do the same.

Lets face it, we are all moms (and although I am a first time mommy, and others may not be now, they were at one point) trying our best. Learning from the mistakes our parents made, gathering support where we can, trying to do the best Life allows.

I know the support that I have from my amazing husband, parents and in-laws, friends, church family, and God are more than I feel I deserve. Reality is, that is more than most people DO have. I want to be that support. That shining light to help you get through those hard times and the one to laugh/ cry (which I do a lot) during the great times. Along the way I will be sharing stories of my life, my family, my faith, and some great crafty things to help inspire.

I look forward to learning and sharing with you, and hope you will do the same too!

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment. I read every one of them and really do cherish what people have to say. It is the highlight of my day. Feel free to ask me questions and I will try and respond in a timely manner. Thanks for visiting and for leaving a comment.